• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email, and other similar information.
• Financial information, such as your bank account number, and bank routing number.
• Personal identification information, such as your date of birth, address, and social security number.
• Information that you may provide in the course of interacting with Paytender customer support via phone, email, online, or other correspondence.
• Enable transactions using the Paytender Services.
• Notify you about your transaction activity and history.
• Provide customer support.
• Verify your identity and transaction information.
• Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited or fraudulent activities.
• Customize and improve your experience with the Paytender Services.
• Notify you about changes to the Paytender Services and/or Paytender Terms and Conditions.
• Provide you with updates, offers, and information about Paytender Services.
• In order to provide and maintain the Paytender Services, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for purposes of fraud prevention and identity verification. In the course of conducting transactions using the Paytender Services, your Personal Information necessary to complete such transactions will be made available to participating financial institutions. Such third-parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide the Paytender Services.
• If disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request.
• To investigate and enforce potential or actual violations of the Paytender Terms and Conditions or other operative agreements regarding access to or use of the Paytender Services.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you access and utilize the Paytender Services. All Personal Information is transmitted and protected with industry-standard encryption. Paytender also has in place internal policies and restrictions regarding access to data.
Yes, on www.Paytender.com we utilize persistent cookies that are stored on your hard drive and are used to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. These cookies are also used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If any of your Personal Information changes, you can update or correct it in your account settings by logging into your Paytender profile at www.Paytender.com.
Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.